Who we are
Where you will work - Mozies
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh and follows restaurant standards
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing, and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam, and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and other foods
- Present, garnish, and arrange final dishes
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Highly competitive pay
- Comprehensive healthcare options* including telemed, voluntary supplemental health packages, medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, and more!
- 401k retirement plan participation*
- Pet Insurance availability*
- Meal discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate pay
- The experience of working with a strong, highly engaged team continuing to grow a one of a kind, truly iconic, legendary Texas brand.
- You are high energy, not satisfied with sitting still, always looking to stay busy
- You are a quick learner, ability to process, understand and execute new information
- You are team focused, likes working on a team, works well with others, respectful
- You are attentive, Watching and listening carefully to others, attention to detail
- You are organized and detail oriented, meticulous about getting things done right and on time
- You are punctual, arrives to work on time and is dependable
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid and current Food Handlers certification
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 or more hours in a day
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and over 50 lbs. with assistance
- Frequent lifting, carrying, bending, reaching, squatting, climbing, and walking
- Exposure to loud noise, large crowds, and extreme hot/cold temperatures
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In a setting of casual rustic elegance where the all-sports TV’s & air conditioning are always on, Mozie’s features a full bar with premium well liquors, select wines & specialty beers and an all day menu of favorite American classics.
Company Website: www.mozies.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)